Characters From 64: Mario, Link, Samus, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Donkey Kong, Luigi, Yoshi, Captain Falcon
Characters from Melee: Bowser, Peach, Marth, Zelda, Sheik
Characters from Brawl: Pit, Pikmin and Olimar, Toon Link, Sonic, King Dedede, Lucario, Diddy Kong, Zero Suit Samus, Charizard, Ike, Meta Knight
NEW CHARACTER ADDITION DATES:
- 06/11/2013 - Mario, Link, Samus, Kirby, Fox, Pit, Donkey Kong, Pikachu, Bowser, *Villager*, *Mega Man*, and *Wii Fit Trainer* Confirmed!
- 07/12/2013 - Olimar and Pikmin Confirmed!
- 08/07/2013 - Luigi Confirmed
- 09/12/2013 - Peach Confirmed!
- 09/26/2013 - Toon Link Confirmed!
- 10/01/2013 - Sonic the Hedgehog Confirmed!
- 11/07/2013 - Marth Confirmed!
- 12/18/2013 - *Rosalina and Luma* Confirmed!
- 12/26/2013 - Zelda Confirmed!
- 01/10/2014 - King Dedede Confirmed!
- 01/31/2014 - Lucario Confirmed!
- 02/13/2014 - *Little Mac* Confirmed!
- 02/21/2014 - Diddy Kong Confirmed!
- 04/08/2014 - Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, Yoshi, Charizard, and *Greninja* Confirmed!
- 05/23/2014 - Ike Confirmed!
- 06/10/2014 - *Mii Fighters*, *Palutena* and * Pac-Man* Confirmed!
- 07/14/2014 - *Lucina*, Captain Falcon, and *Robin* Confirmed!
- 08/13/2014 - Meta Knight Confirmed!
- 08/29/2014 - *Shulk* Confirmed!
F-Zero: Captain Falcon
Smash Bros: Mii Fighters
- Ice Climbers
- Dr. Mario
- Young Link
- Mr. Game&Watch
- Pokemon Trainer
- Palutena O
- Magnus X
- Dillon X
- Pacman O
- Dixie Kong
- Mii O
- Shulk O
*Note* I will update this picture instead of adding more pictures.
But anyway, great work on this piece!
Besides, it is interesting that Nintendo has planned all of the characters before the development of SSB4.
In April Nintendo organized a Nintendo Direct focused on Super Smash Bros. Wii U. Every section of the Direct came with a game: a silhouette of a figure appeared for SSBW and you should guess who was it.
The four figures were:
Tiki from Fire Emblem: Awakening
Fi from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Pseudo Palutena from Kid Ikarus: Uprising
King Kihunter from Metroid: Other M
The next day, a representative of Nintendo said that the Nintendo Direct about Super Smash Bros. Wii U hid a big secret. The winner theory is that the four figures were clues about future fighters of the game.
Tiki was a clue of Chrom or Lucina, both from Fire Emblem: Awakening
Fi was a clue of Ghirahim or Demise, villains of Skyward Sword
Pseudo Palutena was a clue of Palutena from Uprising
King Kihunter was a clue of Ridley, enemy of Samus Aran
A few days ago, Nintendo confirmed that Palutena was a playable character. Therefore, there are possibilities that Ridley, character that we've been waiting for so long, will finally be a playable fighter in Super Smash Bros. Wii U.
As long as they have the ghosts.